Multiple Solutions’ long history has led to a vast network of relationships in communities throughout Adelaide.
Our Adelaide Partnerships include:
- Northern and Southern Volunteering to connect participants with voluntary work for social inclusion, establishment of routines and work hardening.
- Ashton House, the Trevor Parry Centre and a host of other organisations for support with the management of Mental Health conditions.
- GP Plus, Health Hub and a number of other organisations to provide primary health care.
- Anglicare Finance, Good Money Finance and other organisations to support participants with financial issues.
- MOSH and Lifeline among other organisations to support with crisis and suicide prevention.
- PHaMS and Partners in Recovery among other organisations for coordination of specialised support services to foster peer support and integration within their local community.
- MS Society SA & NT for Functional Capacity Assessments, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapy.